Monday, July 7, 2014

July 7,2014

Week 71
This has been one of the fastest weeks of my mission! Like I said last week, I honestly feel the happiest I've ever felt! Ever day is such a thrill to go out and do missionary work! I love serving the Lord so much and that I get to really serve Him with all my heart and mind! I love it! Having 4h of July was the most fun thing ever! Comp study consisted of singing many spirit filled and patriotic songs and we had german panckaes for breakfast and even got hamburgers for lunch!

This week, we taught one of our investigators about the word of wisdom and she literally crumpled up her cigarettes right then and there! So amazing! She was basically just waiting for the invitation to follow Christ more fully and was totally willing! I'm so glad we weren't afraid to just be bold! :)

I love you!

Love,
Sister Blake

pictures:
Me and my comps on the 4th of July!!
I got my scriptures rebound by a Polish man! This is a picture of the shop! :)

1 comment:

  1. Karen
    I am new to blogs, and not sure how many times it already posted.;)
    I am so proud of you. Got you contact from Brad Colton. I am in Poalnd for a bit - would love to meet.
    feel free to contact me 0011maria@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete